To achieve this we have developed a range of services aimed at understanding our members and the global market for their products and services.
By understanding our members’ businesses and their objectives we can deploy our services in a cost effective manner that adds true value to their own efforts.
In summary our business development activities consist of the following:
- Identifying contract opportunities in the UK and worldwide
- Gathering industry intelligence and information on projects, contracts and business opportunities.
- Encouraging members to share information and inter-trade.
- Assisting members in raising their profile both in the UK and internationally.
- Providing members with the knowledge and skills to trade overseas.
- Encouraging networking amongst members and the wider supply chain.
- Assessing members' needs through surveys and company visits.
- Assisting members with recruitment of personnel.
- Developing networks and support services throughout the UK and internationally with other likeminded organisations