ITF Technology Support Services (TSS) comprises a collection of varied technology service offerings such as Technology Workshop Facilitation, Technology Roadmapping, Technology Landscaping Studies, tailored Calls for Proposals and Trusted Technology Networks.
This service offering can be commissioned by any individual or organisation, including ITF Member Companies, and is firmly centred around our traditional core offering of the stimulation and encouragement of technology development for the benefit of the oil and gas industry.
Technology Challenge Workshop Facilitation
- As a minimum workshop deliverable, ITF will provide a detailed output report which can be used as the precursor to any future prioritisation and action plan process.
- ITF can also deliver additional value by providing a comparison of technology needs with the collaborative industry-wide needs identified by members companies.
- Carried out either as a further deliverable to a specific Technology Challenge Workshop or as a separately commissioned piece of work.
- This provides organisations with a clearly defined route to resolving technology challenges across defined areas, along with an orientated prioritised plan to detail how the challenges may be addressed.
Technology Landscaping Studies
- As a standalone offering or building on one of the other service offerings, ITF is uniquely positioned to assess the technology landscape for individual or multiple technologies and to provide comprehensive study reports.
- With access to a global research and development resource, ITF can identify key research organisations and technologies and uncover the state-of-the-art if it exists.
Tailored Calls for Proposals
- Individual companies may find it beneficial to run tailored Calls for Proposals, based on their own and potentially unique, technology challenges.
- This may be an option for companies not wishing to develop technology collaboratively, or they may see this process as leading to a fast track launch of JIPs if the technology need is of sufficient high priority.
- The tailored Call for Proposals is run to the commissioning company’s specification, and subsequently the company is free to open participation in any resulting JIPs.
Trusted Technology Networks
- A safe, confidential gateway to further collaboration opportunities and offer a safe environment for companies to discuss and share confidential information, created and managed by ITF.
ITF is a Trusted Partner
In delivery of TSS, ITF will not compromise the confidentiality of our Member Companies in any way. Instead we will seek to use our unique industry position to positively promote and further technology development.
ITF is fully committed to preserving its unique position as an independent, trusted and honest broker of technology development, and will ensure this through the establishment of clear and defined confidentiality agreements.
Whilst ITF Member Companies pay a membership fee which provides them with free full access to all our resources, core activities and resultant output generated as part of our Rolling Technology Programme, TSS provides a separate mechanism for anyone to fund additional specific ITF support and expertise.
For more information regarding your Technology Support Services needs, please contact Keith Mackie, ITF e: firstname.lastname@example.org, p: +44 (0)1224 222410