Joint Call for ProposalsITF and OGIC are collaborating to support technology developers to execute innovative projects that will deliver value to the oil & gas industry. The Joint Call is intended to identify and support projects which meet OGIC’s criteria and are able to attract the interest of ITF funders.OGIC has £1 million available to fund qualifying projects and can fund up to 70% of the required amount. Up to 100% financial support may be available via a combination of OGIC and ITF funding sources.A detailed description of the requirements for this call and instructions on how to submit an application can be found in Call for Proposals Document below:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can apply for Joint Call funding?
- Only limited companies can apply, but they can be of any size and be from any location
2. What are the criteria to qualify for support?
- The Joint Call is open to any type of technology or innovation which is of benefit to the oil & gas industry.
- Supported technologies or innovations must also:
- Be of benefit to the oil & gas industry,
- Be innovative, and,
- Must require research and/or development work to be done in a Scottish University.
3.What must the funding used for?
- The funding must be used to pay for research and development work done on the applicant’s behalf in a Scottish university.
4. How much funding might my company get?
- OGIC’s funding depends on the size of the applying company and is limited to 50%, 60% or 70% for large, medium and small companies respectively.
- OGIC’s funding can only be paid to a Scottish university, not to the applicant company.
- ITF funders can provide additional support.
- The smallest project must require at least £20,000 of OGIC funding.
- OGIC’s contribution is capped at £250,000 per project.
- There is no upper limit to the value of the project
- ITF funders’ contribution is in addition to OGIC funding.
5. What is the process for getting funding?
- The following graphic shows how it works:
6. How do I apply?
- Go onto the Joint Call pages of the ITF website and download the Application form. Download Application Form Here.
- Complete it and submit within the Joint Call dates (20th March – 30th April 2017).
Please contact Ben Foreman, Technology Manager, ITF for more details or clarification. +44(0)1224 222428 or firstname.lastname@example.org